Group Financial Controller
- Msc in Strategic Management from University of Derby
- Bachelor of Accountancy from the Polytechnic University of Malawi
- Chartered Accountant Malawi
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Malawi
- Member of the Association Chartered Certified Accountant
Kingsley is the Group Financial Controller for Continental Holding, a position he has held since 2012. He previously held the position of Head of Finance, Administration and IT for Continental Discount house Limited (CDH) from 2007, a predecessor of CDH Investment Bank. Prior to joining the CDH group, Kingsley worked for the Malawi Institute of Management (MIM) as Director of Finance from 2004 to 2007. Mr. Zulu launched his Accounting career with the International Accounting and Auditing firm Messrs. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) in 1999.